A 1 Day Group Workshop to
· Explore the differences between how women and men communicate, experience and operate in the workplace
· Explore the business case for having a more diverse workforce
· Challenge the popular stereotypes about women in the workplace and examine the evidence that demonstrates these to be incorrect
· Identify and take ownership of the things that women can do to achieve contentment and their full potential
· Identify ways to build woman friendly organisations and to get support from senior management
There will be an option at the end of the workshop to sign up for Follow-up Individual Coaching Sessions, at an extra cost, to support women in exploring what’s important to them, what success means to them, and what they want to change or enhance in their lives. Coaching sessions will be of 1.5 hours duration each, typically every three weeks, by appointment to suit the participant.
The programme will be facilitated by coach and mentor Mary Carroll
Objectives & Target Audience
The AIMS of the Double X Factor Programme are:
· To raise awareness about how women and men operate and are perceived differently in the workplace
· To give women a forum to explore how they can navigate some of these issues and ensure that their talents are fully utilised and
· To individually coach women to work towards realising their full potential
What will that mean for your organisation?
The programme will lead to more aware employees with a clearer route to achieving their full potential. Having employees moving towards or attaining the opportunity to utilise all their talents is good for business due to increased participation, performance and satisfaction
ABOUT THE DOUBLE X FACTOR:
The Double X Factor is a programme to promote Gender Balance in the workplace as a Business Opportunity
Do you have questions about DOUBLE X FACTOR "INFLUENCING WOMEN"?
Contact the organiser