The International Center for Clinical Excellence is pleased to announce the first ever FIT Supervision Training to be held in Chicago, Illinois (USA) from August 6th to August 8th 2013 in Chicago, Illinois, USA.
If you are interested in helping clinicians improve their outcomes and get the most out of client feedback this 3 day training event is for you. Through a combination of didactic presentations, skill building exercises and feedback, FIT Supervision Training is designed to prepare participants to provide effective supervision to clinicians using Feedback Informed Treatment (FIT). It is also the first step for those interested in becoming an International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE) recognised FIT Supervisor. Particpants will learn:
- What differentiates FIT supervision from conventional supervision
- How to use client feedback to guide clinical supervision practice and help clinicians achieve superior outcomes
- What the most common challenges are in FIT supervision and how to overcome them
- Strategies to identify and address “at risk” cases in supervision
The training will be run by ICCE Director, Scott Miller, Ph.D.
The training venue is situated along the beautiful "Magnificent Mile," near Northwestern University Hospital, atop a beautiful tall building, steps from the best retail therapy and blues bars in Chicago.
Participants will receive:
- Set of ICCE FIT manuals valued at $129 USD
- Certificate of attendance documenting 18 hours of continuing education
- Access to the process for becoming a recognized ICCE FIT Supervisor
If you have any questions regarding the content or agenda of the course, please send us an email to email@example.com. Be sure and sign up early as the 2013 FIT supervision Training seats are limited.
To insure an optimal learning environment, registration for FIT Supervision Training is limited in number. The quality of the training depends on all registrants attending and preparing for the event by completing the pre-conference reading assignments. Cancellations are automatically registered in the next scheduled training. A 50% refund will be made if requested 75 days prior to the scheduled event.
When & Where
The International Centre for Clinical Excellence
The I.C.C.E. is an international organization of clinicians, researchers, and technologists dedicated to delivering products and services that promote excellence in behavioral health services. www.centerforclinicalexcellence.com