With the many myths, lies, and fallacies that are rife in the nutrition and fat loss market, it’s hard to know what good nutrition is any more. The aim of my seminars is to eliminate any confusion surrounding good nutrition as well as give bucket loads of useful, practical, and applicable information that will transform your approach to nutrition in the best possible way, so you can start to feel and look your absolute best!
- Do you want to lose weight and feel great?
- Have you tried every diet under the sun?
- Are you stuck in a vicious circle of losing weight and regaining weight?
- Are you caught up in a perpetual starve-binge-starve cycle?
- Are you sick to death of all the myths and lies surrounding weight loss?
- Do you let the weighing scales determine your self-worth?
- Do you want to transform your approach to nutrition in the best possible way?
If you answered YES to any of the above then this seminar is for you!
Some of the topics that I will cover on the day are:
- It's All Lies: Why Diets Let You Down
- Change Your Mindset to Change Your Body
- Nutrition for Health & General Well-Being
- How to Eat for Sustainable and Enjoyable Fat Loss
- Weighing Scales Trickery: It's a Fraud
- Nutrition Myth Busting
- Interactive Questions & Answers
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Karen aka The Nut Coach
Save This Event
When & Where
The Nut Coach
Karen Coghlan aka The Nut Coach is a nutrition coach, writer, seminar speaker, personal trainer, barbell lover and also holds a B.Eng and Ph.D in Biomedical Engineering. Karen adopts a no-nonsense, evidence-based, and "life is for living" approach to health, fitness and nutrition. When not coaching clients, she can be found in the gym throwing heavy weights around or ranting on the internet about fad diets.