Complete 9 Step Guide To Successfully Launching A New Event
At Eventbrite, we love to support and encourage fresh ideas and new events.
We also know that launching a new event takes a lot of hard work, a large dose of gumption and a little bit of luck to really make it take off!
That doesn’t mean you have to do everything alone, and so we’ve created this guide to launching new events. If you’ve got a great idea for launching a new event, or even just a desire to create something from nothing, we’ll show you where to start.
From finding that great idea to sense checking it, creating a budget to building media buzz, this guide will run you through the key steps you should follow to successfully launch a new event! We’ll cover off:
- How to find your audience
- How to develop a unique and effect value proposition
- How to get your ticket pricing right
- How to set a realistic budget
- How to build momentum by creating an early support network
- How to set up your event page for success
- How to promote your event with great online marketing
- How to deliver a world-class onsite experience for your attendees
- How to go from strength to strength after your first event
Download the Complete 9 Step Guide To Successfully Launching A New Event
Got a great new idea for an event? Why not enter The Spark for your chance to win over £5,000 worth of free mentorship, products, services and training from top brands including Eventbrite, Moo, General Assembly, Moneypenny and Britain for Events! Click here for more details.