The Small Business Guide to Social Media and Event Marketing
Events are a smart way to attract more business while strengthening the ties you already have in your community.
From the smallest get-together to a large multi-day conference, events shine a spotlight on your company or cause, can generate referrals and new customers, and help your keep existing relationships going strong.
To help you get started, Hootsuite and Eventbrite have teamed up to give you the best practices, how-tos, and practical examples of how to make events and social media a successful part of your marketing strategy.
In this eBook, The Small Business Guide to Social Media and Event Marketing, we’ll run you though:
- 4 affordable event marketing ideas (with case studies)
- A data backed guide to event marketing for business
- How to run a small business event in 10 easy steps
- 5 ways you can use social media to boost engagement and RSVPs for your next event
- 4 things to do on social media while your event is happening
- 3 things you can do to keep engagement strong after your event is over
Between the combined expertise of Hootsuite and Eventbrite, you’ll learn everything you need to make sure your social media and event marketing programmes are successful in helping you drive new leads and new business for your company.
Download your free guide now!