Just fill out your details below for the report:
The speaker is in full flow but attendees have their noses buried in a smartphone. This sight should inspire joy rather than exasperation because your event is spreading from the real world into the virtual. As people tweet, check-in or post Instagram images from the venue, your event is flowing onto social platforms with a potentially huge global audience. But what’s the trick to getting retweeted? Is it possible for an event of any size to go viral? And how do you keep the online buzz going after the event has ended?
This report is part of series called The Science of Events. We decided to delve into the science of events and the results of our in-depth research can be found in four reports which are:
- The science of design: What makes great event design?
- Group behaviour: What is the psychology of networking and bonding?
- Social media: What is the science behind online engagement at an event?
- Emotional marketing: What is the appeal of nostalgia and the memory of experience?
This free report details how an event organiser can use social media to their advantage during an event, for example learn how many tweets it takes for your event to trend. Here are some of the insights you’ll draw from the Social media: What is the science behind online engagement at an event? report:
• Unlocking Twitter’s Secrets – learn what increases retweetability by 35% as well as other retweet tips.
• The Perfect Social Media Plan – created by the Global Content manager for Sage.
• Analytics Are Your Secret Weapon – learn what ones to study to sell out your next event.
Just fill out the form above to get the report emailed to you.