Events are changing, and how event organisers approach event marketing is changing too. “If you build it, they will come” no longer works. It’s getting harder to reach potential attendees; traditional marketing channels are getting more crowded and customers more discerning about how they spend their time and money.
You need to be armed with an effective event marketing strategy to sell tickets and fill your event. Social media channels, conversion rate optimisation, and effective use of data are more and more important in a digital world.
It’s impossible to present a perfect “catch-all” event marketing strategy – every event is different, as is budget, target market and lead time. But there are many common tactics and marketing best practices that can help guide you when defining your own event marketing strategy, and finding and converting attendees in the right place and at the right time.
In this Slideshare, we cover:
- How to effectively use Facebook advertising to reach the right audience at the right time
- Optimising the customer conversion funnel, and the impact this has
- When your potential customers are buying tickets
- How much attendees will pay and how to price your event to maximise revenue
- How to effectively use data to improve sales
- A toolkit of best in class marketing tools to do more with less
Fill in your details below to access the Slideshare.