Actions and Detail Panel
Advanced Credit Control Training Belfast
Wed 19 April 2017, 09:30 – 16:30 BST
A full day’s training for experienced Credit Controllers who want to get more advanced knowledge and insights into increasing productivity and effectiveness on a daily basis. You will learn how to achieve more with less, to become more assertive, more influential and more in control in an authentic and confident way.
The day will include modules on:
- Time Management – not the usual nonsense about blocking off time for tasks that gets thrown out the window the minute the boss arrives into the office with a To Do List for you.
- Managing Emails and other distractions.
- Reducing the clutter both electronically and physically to keep you focused on the job at hand
- Organisational Politics – an area that is seldom spoken about and still it is so important to be aware of the interdepartmental dynamics and how to avoid getting sucked into the negative stuff
- The Trim Tab method of effecting change.
- Razor sharp focus and setting weekly activity goals to achieve the bigger goals.
- Understanding the formula H2TXW – which is the secret to achieving everything!
- Presenting a positive view of credit (after all the credit function generates the cash that keeps everything else going) what could be more positive than that?
- The need for excellent customer service from the start to the finish and how to build a process that delivers “Right First Time” every time.
- Developing simple KPI’s for yourself and those around you to make sure everyone remains on track.
This is not a classroom day where you will sit and listen. This is a day to challenge your thinking, to get to the heart of the issues that are affecting your performance, both internal and external and will provide you with the strategies and tools you require to make a lasting impact.
It will challenge what you are doing and why you are doing it and with a combination of automation and personalisation and an overall approach that you can implement straight away and you will leave with a clear action plan
The day will be presented by Declan Flood who is internationally recognised as a thought leader in credit management and he will share his knowledge with you in what is set to be an important day in your life.
My aim for this course is that in the years to come you will look back on this day as a really important milestone in your career that will give you a new framework for thinking through every possible situation that may arise.
Because of the interactive nature of this course, numbers are limited to 12 people and are allocated on a first paid first basis.
The cost of the course is €297 per person that includes a weekly accountability check for the month after the course. There is a 10% discount for two or more attendees - simply select the multiple ticket.