Actions and Detail Panel
Aromatouch Certification Training - Belfast - Saturday 8th of April 2017
Sat 8 April 2017, 09:00 – 16:00 BST
doTERRA’s AromaTouch Technique is a clinical approach to applying essential oils along energy meridians and visceral contact points of the back and feet to help stimulate and balance sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous systems of the body.
The AromaTouch Technique improves wellbeing by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic function. The technique is simple and intuitive and uses doTERRA’s certified Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential oils for an unparalleled grounding experience.
Course Cost: 150 Euro
Course includes: An Aromatouch Kit with 8 CTPG essential oils, A DVD, a training manual and a certificate. Tea/Coffee and biscuits provided on arrival.
Training starts promptly at 9:00am. Please plan to arrive... at least 20 minutes before.
Please bring the following with you on the day:
• 2 large bath towels or 2 twin sheets to stay covered during treatment
• 1 pillow for leg support
• Wear comfortable clothing
• Lunch and snacks and a bottle of water
There will be approximately 45 minutes for lunch. You may bring your own lunch, or leave and get something from the surrounding area.
The day’s schedule will be:
- Approximately two and a half hours of instruction and demonstration, meal break, and approximately four hours of hands-on technical application with three rotations.
- Each participant will give an ArōmaTouch, receive an ArōmaTouch. Plan on a minimum of six hours to complete your training.
Spaces limited to 30 participants.
We reserve the right to cancel any training in the event of severe weather, illness, or lack of attendance or unforeseen circumstance. If we need to cancel, a 100% refund of your training will be sent to you, and we will make our absolute best effort to reschedule that event for a later date. This refund will not include travel and or lodging and other expenses only the Aromatouch training fee when paid in advance.