Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
Join us for the event to end the year in festive style for all the family. This fun, educational and supportive event for JA families. This JA Family day will include networking, educational sessions for parents as well as a special project for children and teens led by our fantastic team JA Team who young adults who’ve grown up living with a rheumatology conditions.
Arthritis Ireland’s Family Day has lots to offer for all the family:
For the grown-ups:
• Meet the expert in children’s health and paediatric rheumatology
• Leading expert and Irish Times writer John Sharry will discuss managing arthritis for children and their families.
• Hear from inspirational young living that is living well with their disease.
• Meet the first person living with arthritis to climb Mount Everest.
• Latest developments and research in JIA from the paediatric rheumatology team
• Helping families to cope better
For the little ones:
• Genie Mackers the BIG BIG show
• Santa's very special disco Christmas party
For Tweens & Teens:
Brimming over with fun child and teenage appropriate aged activities
• Nonstop entertainment for children with tweens and teens groups.
• Christmas arts and crafts workshop with the elves.
• A magical visit from Mr Clause
• Challenge yourself activities
• Inspirational young people living with arthritis.
• Learn Karate
• Disco Bowl
With loads more surprises along the way!
It's an unmissable fun Christmas event, BOOK NOW!
A €10 booking fee is charge per family to help us ensure that Santa's elf has the correct numbers for his workshop.
If you need more information please contact Arthritis Ireland on 01-6470204 or email email@example.com