Would you like to be able to create your own graphics for the online environment? Are you under equipped to deliver strong imagery to capture attention on Social Media? Are you looking for ways to up your game online in 2017?
Did you know that content with relevant images gets 94% more views than content without relevant images? Or that researchers found that colored visuals increase people's willingness to read a piece of content by 80%. You possibly know instinctively that Facebook posts with images see much more engagement than those without. In fact they will get 2.3X more engagement!
The online environment is a harsh one with 'content shock' being rife among users. That's the over-availability of content - such amounts that the user can never consume it all. Therefore they must choose. For your business one of the key ways to get your content seen is to create 'thumb stopping visuals'. It will give you the edge.
In this Workshop you will discover the skills you need to produce awesome visuals for your business.
In case you didn't know already, Canva is now THE graphic design tool for business. Canva calls itself 'Amazingly Simple Graphic Design Software' and it is! It's also FREE, although there is a paid version.
In this Workshop you will learn:
- how to use the colours in your logo to create a stunning look in your visuals
- how to set up these colours for easy use in Canva
- how to keep your branding consistent across your campaigns
- how to create effective and mobile optimised Social Media headers
- how to get your visuals right on your website and blog for social sharing
- the optimum image sizes for your visuals to look great on every platform
- how to check the text overlay limits for Facebook Ads
- how to source free stock images online
- how to use your own visuals from your business and dress them up for better effect
This is a 'hands-on' Workshop and is all about you producing a bank of visuals that you can use online afterwards.
You will come away with:
* a cheetsheet on creating visuals
* a list of other tools and Apps I use for visual creation every week
* a template that you can reuse in various ways
* a basic 'quote graphic'
* a new Facebook Cover image
* a Blog header or Website visual or eMail Header for Mailchimp or similar
* as much more as we can get to
All course attendees get exclusive access to my secret Facebook Group and get to upload one visual there for practice on the day.
** Please have a Canva account already set up.
** Bring a laptop with you to work on.
** Bring your logo / any branding assets you may have.
** Have some pictures from your business on hand eg. product shots, team photos, shop front etc.
Book now as due to the 'hands-on' nature of the Workshop places will be limited, so that you can get personal attention.