Chartered Membership OPEN Programme Leeds
The Chartered Membership Programme, formerly Experienced Practitioner Assessed programme (EPA), is a route to MCIOB for individuals with significant management experience who lack formal qualifications at honours degree level.
Why book your Chartered Membership Programme with Skills4Stem?
- We are an approved provider for the Chartered Institute Of Building (CIOB) Chartered Membership Programme (CMP)
- Self-funding? – we offer a payment plan where you can secure your place with £500 deposit*
- Our training is available via distance learning and open courses
- Support – via telephone, email and online 6 days a week
- Customer service is important to us – we will respond to emails and online enquiries within 24 hours
- Tailored service – not sure which course is best for you? Please give us a call on +44 (0)1234 245534 or email email@example.com
- We are a global organisation who cares about ALL our students
Who should attend
Typically those enrolling on the programme will have worked in a management role for 5 years. However, this construction management course is also suitable for a wide range of technical and specialist professionals working in the construction industry. The programme also forms a progression route to MCIOB for candidates who have completed the CIOB Site Management Programmes.
The aim of the Programme is to provide a route to Chartered Membership that covers both the academic and competence requirements for CIOB membership.
The Programme is made up of 4 modules designed to give you the specialist knowledge and skills required to manage construction projects effectively.
- Construction Technology
- Construction Management
- Contracts and Commercial Practice
- Health, Safety and the Environment Delivery
We run ‘Open’ workshop programmes (Mixed groups where individuals can book individual places). The Open workshop programmes involve attending a half day (3hr) face-2-face workshop once a month for 10 months (2 sessions per module, a revision module and a professional review session). Every learner will also receive a detailed workbook for every module plus case studies and online learning resources via ‘Moodle’ (LMS).
Save This Event
When & Where
Skills4Stem is a Global Skills and Succession Planning Consultancy; supporting businesses uncover, upskill and build their future leadership teams.
With much expertise and experience within the Built Environment. We are most well-known for designing and delivering high quality training and consultancy services worldwide with a focus on leadership, communication and interpersonal skills with over 30 associate trainers and collectively over 130yrs experience.
Skills4Stem are innovating using technology solutions such as Gamification and Wearable Technology to collect, analyse and map biological health data, skills and competencies prior to designing and delivering high quality tailored UK, globally accredited training to ensure the highest return on investment for employers, individuals and the economy.
Skills4Stem were ‘first to market’ in the UK with Leadership Gamification software products to collect, analyse and map skills for the Built Environment.
Skills4Stem are accredited globally by the Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB) and Certified Professional Development (CPD) Standards Office.
In Dec 2015 we were named in the Top 40 Power List by FM Middle East.