Parent First Aid is a 2 hour practical training course specially designed for Parents and Carers of Children. In this hands on session, you will learn life saving techniques from our highly qualified and experienced first aid professionals.
The main topics covered are:
- Activation of emergency services
- Burns & Scalds
- Fractures & Breaks
- plus more on request from participants.
The biggest fear for a parent is NOT knowing what to do in a medical emergency so this course will help give you the skills to remain calm and use the techniques learned from this 2 hour Parent First Aid session.
Class Only - €35
Class + First Aid Booklet - €40
Class + First Aid Kit - €50
Class, First Aid Kit + Booklet - €55
Full details can be found on our website www.parentfirstaid.ie
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please contact Peter at email@example.com or call him on 087 245 3387.
What is the refund policy?
- Three weeks before course start - 100% refund
- One week before course start - 50% refund
- Cancellations less than one week before course start - no refund, however we will offer you a place on the next available date.