Tickets for this session will be available from 7pm Monday the 23rd of June 2014 (Monday before the event).
CoderDojo Dublin @ the Science Gallery
Saturday 28th June 2014 Agenda:
1) All things HTML, HTML + CSS, Learn the basics of making a website
2) Programming Competition: 8 Questions. Rules: Use any programming language you want (e.g. Java, C, Python and even Haskell). Full access to Internet and you can use any code you can get your hands on.
(Lunch break will be at 14:20 - around 1/2 through)
Keep up to date. We are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoderDojoDublin and on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/@CoderDojoDublin
We also have the CoderDojo Dublin mailing list where we make announcements about the tickets. It's also used to announce returned tickets becoming available, where we answer questions, and where we have news about things related to the dojo
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO
- Kids: Please put YOUR name on the tickets NOT your parent's (otherwise they'll have to learn code and you'll have to mind them)
- We appreciate being told if you book and won't be coming so we can hand the tickets on to someone else
WHEN & WHERE
- Time: Saturday June 28th 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Place: Science Gallery, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
- Map: http://bit.ly/1hYWm0S
- Bring: A laptop.
- Bring: A parent if you're under 16! (Parents don't need tickets for the coding sessions)