Tickets for this session will be available from 7pm Monday the 29th of September 2014 (Monday before the event).
CoderDojo Dublin @ the Science Gallery
Saturday 4th October 2014 Agenda:
1) Introduction to HTML
** OR **
2) Projects - advanced development for students who are already working on their own projects in languages C, C++, Java, Python, Ruby, etc.
(Lunch break will be at 14:20 - around 1/2 through)
Keep up to date. We are on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CoderDojoDublin and on Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/@CoderDojoDublin
We also have the CoderDojo Dublin mailing list where we make announcements about the tickets. It's also used to announce returned tickets becoming available, where we answer questions, and where we have news about things related to the dojo
IMPORTANT TICKET INFO
- Kids: Please put YOUR name on the tickets NOT your parent's (otherwise they'll have to learn code and you'll have to mind them)
- We appreciate being told if you book and won't be coming so we can hand the tickets on to someone else
WHEN & WHERE
- Time: Saturday October 4th 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
- Place: Science Gallery, Pearse Street, Dublin 2
- Map: http://bit.ly/1hYWm0S
- Bring: A laptop.
- Bring: A parent if you're under 16! (Parents don't need tickets for the coding sessions)