Actions and Detail Panel
CoderDojo @ OctopusLabs (Games Workshop)
Sat 17 December 2016, 12:00 – 15:00 GMT
OctopusLabs is proud to announce the Game Workshop. We will be running five sessions from September to December, on the following dates. You must bring your own laptop! We will primarily be using GameSalad (http://gamesalad.com/) and will be offering a free 6 month subscription to all who attend.
- Saturday, December 17th - Noon to 3pm
This is the last event of the year. Prizes will be given and mince pies served.
- Saturday, September 24th - 11am to 4pm - Attendance: 28 students
- Saturday, October 15th - Noon to 3pm - Attendance 23 students
- Saturday, November 5th - Noon to 3pm - Attendance 26 students
- Saturday, November 26th - Noon to 3pm - Cancelled due to other commitment,
We will help groups design, plan and build games. At the end of the final workshop in December, we will be giving prizes. The event is open to secondary school students (11 to 18 year olds).
OctopusLabs is the software development arm of Octopus, a financial services company.
- A pack lunch.
- A laptop. Borrow one from somebody if needs be.
- A parent! (Very important). If you are 12 or under, your parent must stay with you during the session.