Actions and Detail Panel
Confidence and job hunting
Wed 12 October 2016, 10:00 – 12:30 IST
Job hunting can be soul destroying - but it doesn’t have to be. How would it be if you had a way of job hunting that put you in charge? Built your confidence? AND got you a better job, quicker?
It’s not a big secret – there is such a way! All it requires is a shift in understanding and attitude. This talk aims to facilitate your understanding of a creative way to job hunt and to help you shift your attitude to your own job hunt. This talk will change your approach and your results.
We will explore:
- What happens to your confidence in a traditional job hunt.
- What you say to yourself.
- Changing the game.
- Better job hunting – the creative way.
- The differences with the creative approach.
- Workshop – group brainstorming exercise.