Has your brand got enough to say?
Optimum posting frequency
- Facebook = 10 posts per week
- Twitter = 5 tweets per day
- Instagram = 1 post per day
- Pinterest = 5 pins per day
- G+ = 3 posts per day
- Blog = 2 times a week
It can be hard to always know what to say on social media.
You need to share often, regularly, relevantly and entertainingly...it's not an easy job.
- If you share too much promo stuff, you'll turn people off
- If you share too much boring stuff, you'll turn people off
- If you share too infrequently, you'll turn people off
- If you share too much off-topic stuff, you'll turn people off
So how do you nail social sharing and engagement? And how do you do it again, and again, and again?
You CURATE relevant content
It's all not your content, it's just very good, and on-topic, whatever your topic may be. It encourages interest, debate, engagement, admiration.
Join me at this special presentation where I'll share everything I know about curating content using a workflow that will maintain your sanity and your zen.
Event image thanks to Rob Ireton (https://www.flickr.com/photos/aoisakana/)