San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The VSware certification course is a 2 day event covering all administration aspects of VSware. On completion of the 2 day course all attendees will be issued a certificate of competency, acknowledging that they have completed VSware training.
Training costs €200 ex VAT (€246 inc. VAT) per attendee per day. Your school will be invoiced once places are successfully booked. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to prevent being charged.
NOTE: This Day 1 course is the same as last year’s Standard MIS training course. If you have already completed the Standard MIS training, then you DO NOT need to attend this course.
Day 1 of the certification course will cover the following points:
- Taking attendance (Class, group, teaching group)
- Creating and cleaning attendance codes - e.g. Sign Out Button etc
- Best practice to address attendance for Resource and Learning Support Students
- Best practice how to address Study Hall environment attendance
- Creating Exams, adding additional fields
- Entering exam results and entering/editing comments(Teacher, Tutor, Year head)
- Printing student data, printing exam results
- Creating quick links
- Entering/editing medical, SEN, Household Etc
- Sending, topping up SMS, Linking siblings
- How to add filtering feature to class /year
- Advanced search overview, creating groups via advanced search etc
- Creating users accounts and resetting passwords
- Adding privileges to teachers – what a year head /tutor should have over a non posted teacher
- Syncing and what is being synced
- Where to best enter level for exam year students
Using Fee system:
- How best to address family tier payments (e.g. 1 student , 2 student ,3 student family ) etc
When & Where
Welcome to VSware's 2017 training schedule. New for 2017 is our 2 day certification course covering all administration aspects of VSware, and a full day attendance course which deep dives into all aspects of managing attendance in VSware.
Please see full details on the contents of each course by clicking on below event links.