San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
What is required?
- Please bring a laptop you are familiar with.
- Training starts at 09.15 sharp.
What is covered at Day 1 training?
- Inputting student preferences.
- Configuring preferences.
- Analysing preferences.
- Generating option blocks.
- Creating a Timetable Grid.
- Configuring Teacher unavailability.
- Adding Teachers to Subject Pools.
- Setting up the School Curriculum.
- Session 1: 09.15 - 10.45.
- Break: 10.45 - 11.00.
- Session 2: 11.00 - 12.45.
- Lunch: 12.45 - 13.30.
- Session 3: 13.30 - 15.30.
Save This Event
When & Where
Welcome to VSware's 2017 training schedule. New for 2017 is our 2 day certification course covering all administration aspects of VSware, and a full day attendance course which deep dives into all aspects of managing attendance in VSware.
All training events cost €200 ex VAT (€246 inc. VAT) per attendee per day. Your school will be invoiced directly. Cancellations schould be made 48 hours in advance to avoid charges.
Please see full details on the contents of each course by clicking on below event links.