San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
The VSware certification course is a 2 day event covering all administration aspects of VSware. On completion of the 2 day course all attendees will be issued a certificate of competency, acknowledging that they have completed VSware training.
Training costs €200 ex VAT (€246 inc. VAT) per attendee per day. Your school will be invoiced once places are successfully booked. Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to prevent being charged.
NOTE: This Day 2 course is the same as last year’s Advanced MIS training course. If you have already completed the Advanced MIS training, then you DO NOT need to attend this course.
Day 2 of the certification course will cover the following points:
- Creating and printing custom letters/reports from word templates
- Using Attendance reporting section
- Steps to take to allow for provision of evening study attendance
- Creating new Grade sets
- Bulk enter state Exam numbers per class
- Using Assessment reporting section
- Getting your school ready for next academic year, what will be carried forward and what administrators have to do in August /September
- Entering new students, generating / printing welcome letter etc
- Creating and renaming classes
- Entering /assigning QQI codes to PLC classes
- Setting up your school academic Calendar,- entering holidays, in-house training days etc
- Create additional SEN codes/categories
- Bulk enter /Search Locker numbers per class, per student
- Creating SMS Groups – e.g. bus drivers, coaches etc
- Creating Customised Groups - e.g. LCVP Students only , Teachers only (less SNA, Admin etc. ) All students less PLC’s etc.
- September returns submission – what needs to be cleaned up and entered.
- Generating parental / student access
- Parental /student access overview
- Best practice for using and setting up behaviours feature
- Using behaviour reporting section
- How best to address /re-allocate a teachers timetable once constructed and published
- Manually editing teacher timetables – assigning S&S offerings, removing /adding teaching groups
- Adding new teaching groups and rooms – Pastoral Care, Tutorial etc
- Renaming subject names e.g. Fishing to Motoring (TY year), Irish to Gaeilge
- Where core subjects are assigned and can be found
- Explain why option block are not visible – Irish block with exemption class added
- Adding students from different years to a teaching group. – e.g. AgScience 5th and 6th years assigned to 6th years teachers timetable
Save This Event
When & Where
Welcome to VSware's 2016 training schedule. New for the 2016/17 school year is our 2 day certification course covering all administration aspects of VSware. On completion of the 2 day course all attendees will be issued a certificate of competancy, acknowledging that they have completed VSware training.
Training costs €200 ex VAT (€246 inc. VAT) per attendee per day. Your school will be invoiced once places are successfully booked.
Please see full details on the contents of each course by clicking on below event links.