Delicious Dublin Food Tour (Thursdays & Saturdays)
Our ‘Delicious Dublin Tour’ is a great introduction to Dublin’s modern food scene and current trends. We spend 3.5 hours eating our way around award-winning cafés, eateries and food shops across Dublin city centre. This tour will bring you ‘off the beaten track’ (no Irish stew or touristy pub to be found) showing you where the locals go. This tour is designed for both tourists as well as locals looking to learn about Ireland’s contemporary food scene.
- Every Thursday and Saturday at 10.45 am (advance booking required)
- Private tours available any day of the week (min 6 / max 14 – email us)
- Meeting point: city centre location (emailed in the booking confirmation)
- Duration: approx 3.5 hours
- Distance: 3km
- Minimum group size: 6
- Maximum group size:14
- Price: €50 (€53.76 after booking fee) per person / no children discount
- Weather condition: rain or shine
- Standing (we don’t sit at any of the locations)
- Vegetarian friendly (please email us in advance if you have any specific intolerances/diets)
- What you should bring: a bottle of water, comfortable shoes
What’s included ?
- A friendly, knowledgeable guide
- Talks by passionate food professionals at various stops
- An introduction to Irish Food History
- 6-8 tastings (you will leave us full)
- The best Dublin food tips (not only the places we visit)
- A little ‘thank you’ gift
- An email summary of the tour
Cancellations made by email more than 10 days before the tour will be refunded in full. No refunds can be made after the 10 day period, although you can transfer your ticket to someone else if you would like.
No shows will not be refunded or allowed to book an alternative date.
We require a minimum number of bookings to run our tours. In case of insufficient numbers your booking will be cancelled 72 hours before and will be refunded to the original form of payment
Read our FAQ here