Actions and Detail Panel
Developing & Promoting your Business
Sat 22 October 2016, 09:30 – 16:30 IST
Tutors: Christine Courtney and Máirín Murray, digital marketing tutor.
This day is designed to help get your practice off the ground, to get more clients and grow into new areas of business.
The course will cover:
- Social Media – Facebook, Twitter and Blogs, how to use them to grow your practice.
- Getting new clients and why you are not getting new clients
- Designing promotional leaflets and literature that works!
- Expanding your business
- Promoting yourself
- How to plan a talk or presentation
- What does success mean to YOU!
Following this course students will be able to:
Define what success means to them.
Develop a plan of action that suits their needs and ambitions
Write an elevator speech which allows them to describe themselves and the work they do in a confident manner.
Develop a clear plan of action to attract new clients and keep existing clients
Know how to promote their business using various tools such as social media tools, email, leaflet drops etc