Calling all freelancers, small business owners, holistic therapists, coaches and trainers, this digital marketing course is perfect for you!
Our new evening course makes digital a doddle and shows you how to use digital tools to promote and grow your business.
Find out how to use Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Linked-In and Instagram to reach new customers and build awareness about your business. The course is designed for people like you in mind, who need to get results with limited time and budget!
Each week we’ll share great examples of businesses using digital marketing, provide practical demos on ‘how to’ complete key tasks, and make sure there is plenty of time to discuss answers to your questions.
The course covers:
• Why you need to use digital tools and platforms and which are right for your business?
• Steps to create effective profile and business pages on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn.
• Tips on creating posts that reach and engage your customers.
• Ways to increase your fans and followers.
• Types of paid adverts and their costs and benefits.
• Designing posts, adverts and competitions that work!
• Measuring success.
Following this course you will be able to:
• Describe how digital tools and platforms are important to your business and for reaching different audiences.
• Set-up effective profiles and pages that promotes your business.
• Create different types of content posts (images, text, photoquotes, slideshows, competitions) to promote your products.
• Use advanced features and tools to attract new customers and to engage your existing clients.
• Design a paid advert for different platforms.
• Define and measure success.
• Write a plan of action that makes use of digital tools and platforms to promote your business.
Times: 8.15pm to 9.45pm