*PLEASE READ BEFORE REGISTERING*
By clicking the REGISTER button, you are agreeing with the following text.
DiscipleShift is a unique event unlike any other. It is a two-day experience that will challenge you personally at three different levels: Head, Heart & Hands.
DiscipleShift’s interactive relational environment will give your team an opportunity to rediscover Jesus’ message of discipleship and to be involved in (and experience) His method of disciple-making.
We only have two prerequisites for attending DiscipleShift 1:
- All attendees must have read the book: “Church Is a Team Sport” by Pastor Jim Putman. Click here to order.
- All Participants must be in agreement with the following basic statement of faith:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, infallible, authoritative and inerrant Word of God. It was written by human authors under the supernatural guidance of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that there is One God, eternally revealed to the world in the Father, the Son – Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. All things were created by Him and for Him.
- We believe that God sent His Son – Jesus Christ, to redeem all of mankind. Jesus Christ was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life on this earth, was crucified for our sins, buried and was raised from the dead on the third day. We believe that Jesus is God. Through Jesus Christ and by Him only can mankind be saved. Jesus Christ sits at the Right Hand of the Father and will return someday to receive His Church unto Himself.
- We believe in the work of the Holy Spirit to bring conviction of sin, revelation of God’s Word and spiritual truth, and guidance in doing what is right. As Christians we seek to live under His direction and control daily.
- We are all sinners and have fallen short of the Glory of God and will perish without the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ as revealed in His Gospel. Only by trusting in Jesus Christ and God’s offer of forgiveness can anyone be saved from sin’s penalty – death.
- Salvation can only be received through personal faith in Jesus Christ.