Linux containers are changing the way companies think about service development and deployment. Containers play a vital role in the modern data-center, and Docker is leading the way.
This popular new course covers all the core features including:
- Container creation and management
- Interacting with Docker hub, using Dockerfile to create and manage custom images
- Advanced Docker networking (how to safely expose container services to the world, and link containers)
- The use of Docker volumes to manage persistent data
- Docker Compose to build multi-container applications.
Emphasis is placed on best practices and how to secure Docker installations and containers. Course culminates with comprehensive labs where students use Docker, Git, and a continuous integration server to automate the testing of containerized applications.
Red Hat Enterprise 7
To attend this course, you must select the 'Application to Attend' button in the registration process. If your application is approved, you will receive an invitation to register for the event in the near future.
The cost of the course is €995
This course is appropriate both for systems administrators who will need to install and manage Docker hosts, and developers who want to use Docker containers.
Proficiency with the Linux CLI. A broad understanding of Linux system administration.
FULL COURSE OUTLINE HERE