Linux containers are changing the way companies think about service development and deployment. Containers play a vital role in the modern data-center, and Docker is leading the way.
This popular new course covers all the core features including:
- Container creation and management
- Interacting with Docker hub, using Dockerfile to create and manage custom images
- Advanced Docker networking (how to safely expose container services to the world, and link containers)
- The use of Docker volumes to manage persistent data
- Docker Compose to build multi-container applications.
Emphasis is placed on best practices and how to secure Docker installations and containers. Course culminates with comprehensive labs where students use Docker, Git, and a continuous integration server to automate the testing of containerized applications.
Red Hat Enterprise 7
This course is appropriate both for systems administrators who will need to install and manage Docker hosts, and developers who want to use Docker containers.
Proficiency with the Linux CLI. A broad understanding of Linux system administration.
FULL COURSE OUTLINE HERE