Actions and Detail Panel
(DSS) Technology for students with physical difficulties
Fri 18 November 2016, 14:30 – 16:30 GMT
Technology for students with physical difficulties:
What will I learn?
- What is assistive technology (AT).
- Advice on using your computer well to make best use of your Assistive Technology.
- About touch-typing resources for different hand functions and alternative keyboard and mouse control.
- About free adjustments that can be made to iPad and Windows to suit different physical abilities
- About Dragon Naturally Speaking – you speak and it types what you say.
- About free reading features/programs on the iPad and for Windows
- How to get access to electronic learning materials and texts.
- About a variety of alternative text input options.