Actions and Detail Panel
(DSS) Webinar on technology for reading support
Thu 13 October 2016, 12:00 – 13:00 BST
Webinar on technology for reading supports:
What will I learn?
- What is assistive technology (AT).
- Advice on students using the computer well to make best use of their Assistive Technology.
- About free reading features/programs on the iPad and for Windows
- About apps on the iPad to help with reading and capturing text.
- About the reading support features in Read & Write literacy support software.
- How to get access to electronic learning materials and texts.