Actions and Detail Panel
(DSS) Webinar on technology for students who are deaf/hard of hearing
Thu 24 November 2016, 12:00 – 13:00 GMT
Technology for students who are deaf/hard of hearing:
What will I learn?
- What is assistive technology (AT).
- Advice on using your computer well to make best use of your Assistive Technology.
- To use literacy support software for students with language difficulties
- About using mindmaps for more visual learners to:
- § plan written work – essays, projects etc.
- § make notes, studying and revising.
- About features in iPads and on Windows to support need of students who are deaf/hard of hearing
- About assisted listening systems.