Empathy to Action International training
This Erasmus + international training is for youth workers and those engaging young people in participatory programmes.
It is a creative experiential training programme, exploring how creativity can connect us with others, open our awareness and move us to action about the issues that concern us as global citizens.
It is hosted by CIT Crawford College of Art and Design's Creativity and Change programme, supported by Irish Aid
Participants can expect:
- A meaningful reflective intercultural learning environment
- To connect with your creativity.
- To engage with themes of global citizenship, empathy, awareness and active citizenship on a personal level.
- To engage with tools, resources and methodologies to engage young people with these themes.
- Connection with a network of people who may be interested in future collaborations
- Provision of food and accommodation and materials for the training
- Cover of flight in accordance with Erasmus+ travel calculator
- information about Erasmus+ funding and mobility possibilities
You are invited to apply if you answer YES to the following questions
Are you passionate about Global Justice and Global Citizenship?
Are you a youth workers volunteer activist, artist who engages directly with young people under 30?
Are you interested in taking part in unique intercultural experiential learning experience?
This Event is open to applicants from across Ireland. International applicants are only accepted on invitation of partner organisations. If you are not living in Ireland do not apply unless you received the link from one of the following partners as it will not be possible to consider your application.
The partners are:
Tandem Theatre, UK
Stichting CAAT Projects, Netherlands
Pécsi Szín-Tér Egyesület, Hungary
NESEHNUTI, Czech Republic
You can find out further information at www.empathy2action.blogspot.ie
You are not guarenteed a place by completing the form on Eventbrite. This event has an application process. You will be contacted if your registration/ application is accepted.