Actions and Detail Panel
Essentials of OpenStack Administration (CERTIFICATION) – GTLFCOA
Mon, 29 May 2017, 09:00 – Thu, 1 Jun 2017, 17:00 IST
Note: Some subsidised places may be available on this course, please contact us to check.
OpenStack is growing at an unprecedented rate, and there is high demand for individuals who have experience managing this cloud platform. This course will teach you everything you need to know to create and manage private and public clouds with OpenStack. It is also excellent preparation for the Certified OpenStack Administrator exam. This course teaches you how to deploy, administer and use the core OpenStack services.
- The full range of OpenStack services, including deployment, administration, usage and distributed storage.
- How to deploy multiple distros and provision virtual machines using OpenStack services.
- How to create and deploy enterprise Infrastructure-as-a-Service.
- How to run and troubleshoot Neutron, Ceph and Nova Services.
- And much more!
This course is for System Administrators who are primarily responsible for operating OpenStack clouds. Administrators and developers deploying applications and infrastructure on OpenStack will also benefit from this course.
Knowledge in Linux System Administration, concepts and administration for network, storage and virtual systems is useful. Basic Linux command line skills are required.
- Linux Foundation
- Linux Foundation Training
- Laboratory Exercises
- Cloud Fundamentals
- The Cloud
- Conventional Data Center Architecture
- Cloud Architecture
- Basic Tenets of Open Cloud Computing
- Managing Guests Virtual Machines with OpenStack Compute
- Using OpenStack Dashboard
- Using the python-novaclient Command Line Interfaces
- Components of an OpenStack Cloud
- General Introduction to OpenStack Components
- OpenStack Compute: Nova
- Overview of Hypervisor Backends
- OpenStack Image Service: Glance
- OpenStack Identity: Keystone
- OpenStack Block Storage: Cinder
- OpenStack Dashboard: Horizon