London Bootcamp october 2016
- Prepare to take your place on stage, share your story and inspire others to new heights.
- Learn from top European leaders within doTERRA
- Expand your vision of what is possible with doTERRA...define the life you dream of
- Learn the skills to identify and overcome your fears and blocks
- Learn the steps to succeed with building your doTERRA business.
- Build relationships with up and coming leaders from around Europe.
Date for London Bootcamp 14, 15, 16 October, 2016
Venue for London Bootcamp: YHA London Lee Valley, Windmill Lane, Cheshunt, Hertfordshire, EN8 9AJ.
Only 100 tickets available...so act quickly if you want to attend. Must be rank of Elite or higher by end of August 2016 to attend.
Cost £XXX/XXX€ Includes Accommodation 14th and 15th October. Breakfast, lunch and dinner on the 15th of October. Breakfast and lunch on the 16th October. Purchase your tickets here: www.liveacause.com
Check in to the venue starts at 14:00 on the 14th. The first meeting will start at around 17:00 on the 14th. Check out by 10:00 am on the 16th.
14th October 17:00 to 21:00
15th October 9:00 to 21:00
16th October 9:00 to 17:00
If you want to stay extra days...contact email@example.com, or go to their website for bookings.
Additional details: Closest Airport...Stansted.
Trains from London run 6 times per hour from London Liverpool Street to Cheshunt and average between 20 minutes to 40 minutes depending on the number of stops. Cheshunt train station is within 500 metres (5 minute walk) of the venue. You'll want to bring a towel, Thyme oil and ear plugs for your friends who snore. :)