Actions and Detail Panel
Everest Base Camp Trek
Thu, June 15, 2017, 6:00 AM – 10:00 AM NPT
The Everest area, locally known as Sagarmatha National Park, is home to some of the world’s highest peaks as well as the famous Sherpas, migrants from eastern Tibet who crossed over the Himalaya and settled here sometime in the late 1400s or early 1500s. This trek is one that goes deep into the heart of the Himalayas. The mountain views are stunning, and the simplicity and hospitality of the Sherpa community is heart warming. You will get to take in the awe-inspiring views of Mt Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse, Lobouche Peak, Mt Amadablam, Kasum Kangru peak, Thamserku peak, Kwangde peak and Mt. Everest, the tallest of them all. You will also be visiting Sherpa villages and monasteries to gain insight into their culture and lifestyle.
Route Map of the Everest Base camp
Day 01. Arriving at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Kathmandu. Briefing, Equipment check and Sight Seeing
Day 03: Fly from Kathamndu to Lukla (2880m) & Trek to Phakding (2680m). – 5 hours.
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar(3447 m). – 6 hours.
Day 05: Namche Bazaar– kyangjuma 3 hours. Acclimatization
Day 06: Trek to Tengboche (3867m). – 5 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Deigpoche. (4360m). 4~ 5 hours.
Day 08: Rest day at Deingpoche.
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,931m). 5~ 6 hours.
Day 10: Trek to Kala Pattar (5545 m) and Back to Gorak Shep (5160). 7~8 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Everest Base Camp (5360m) and Back to Gorak Shep. – 8 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Pheriche (4240m). – 5 hours.
Day 13: Back trek to Monjo (2860m). – 8 hours.
Day 14: Back trek to Lukla(2860m). – 5 hours.
Day 15: Fly back to Kathmandu. – 45 minutes
Day 16: Kathmandhu sight seeing.
Day 17: Transfer to the Kathmandhu airport.
*** End of Arrangements***
The cost includes:
- KTM- Lukla- KTM airfares with departure taxes
- KTM- Lukla- KTM airfares with departure taxes for Trek Guides
- Everest national park entrance fees
- TIMS card fee
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers by private tourist A/C bus
- Meals (B,L,D) & accommodation during the trek at lodge and camping.
- Required numbers of porters during trekking period
- Experienced 3 trekking Guides, (1 Guide between 10 clients)
- Experiences 12 Support Sherpas, (5 Sherpas between 10 clients)
- Insurance for all local staffs( Guide, Support Sherpa, Porters)
- Medical Oxygens with mask set for medical purpose
- Gamov/PAC bag for medical purpose
- Group staff medical box
The above cost excludes:
- Overweight luggage for flight (exceeding than 15 kg will be charged Rs100 per kg).
- Tipping of staff.
- Travel/Medical Insurance.
- Domestic Airport Tax NPR 171 per person per sector.
- Final departure airport tax NPR 1130 plus NPR 565 Tourism Service Fee payable at the airport at the time of departure.
- Helicopter evacuation.
PS: Inquire the market and this is the cheapest all inclusive quote you are going to get. Agencies portray cheaper price but they will exclude meals and water en route which are going to be way more expensive as you go higher. I have reasonably priced the trek meeting the need of the client and cutting down middle players. If you happen to get a better price, please inform me.
Cancellation/ Refund Policy:
If for any reason ticket is cancelled some days prior to the trek. Client will be eligible for full refund according to the following policy.
No. of days before the trekCancellation Charge Payablemore than 30 daysFull Refund*
(*Minus Processing fee and reservations)
less than 30 days 30% of the total feeless than 15 days50% of the total feeless than 10 daysNon-refundable but Transferable*For Partial Bookings (100$)50%
For detailed itinerary, Booking and further queries: