San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
You are invited to attend our party in association with Flora. The event is free but you must register to be able to attend.
We have a very exciting line-up covering both your physical & mental health, including:
- Nessa Robbins will be giving some great hints and tips following on from the release of her very successful cookery book, 'Apron Strings'. And there will be some samples for everyone to enjoy!
- Harriette Lynch, leading dietician and owner of HealthPro, will be giving tips on the benefits of a good diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Headstrong will be launching the One Good Adult Video and will be explaining what it means to be One Good Adult and discussing the importance of getting 5 a Day for Your Mental Health.
- Team Headstrong’s Flora Women's Mini Marathon T-Shirt Design Area.
- Free Flora Cakes and refreshments
There are only 100 spaces available. Please regsiter now to avoid disappointment.
Maximum 2 tickets per person.
When & Where
Headstrong is a charity supporting young people's mental health in Ireland through its Jigsaw programme in 10 counties, research and advocacy. Headstrong works with communities and statutory services to empower young people to develop the skills, self-confidence and resilience needed to cope with mental health challenges.