Actions and Detail Panel
FLTC Summer Camp - Elite's Week
Mon, 10 Jul 2017, 08:00 – Fri, 14 Jul 2017, 17:00 EDT
Elite Week : 7/10-7/14
To qualify for Elite Week, players must have prior AA or AAA experience and must receive a written letter of recommendation from their AA or AAA Coach.
All players attending Elite Week must be proficient at both forward and backward crossovers with and without the puck, must be able to read the play well while controlling the puck and find the open man, must be able to pass the puck accurately to an open teammate and must understand positional play very well.
Elite Week is reserved for only the most skilled of the most skilled.
Session 1: 8am-12pm – 36 players/session
Session 2: 1pm-5pm – 36 players/session
• 20 hrs. hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• 3 hours on ice daily training sessions
• 1 week of Camp = 3 months’ season practice
• extensive player evaluations after camp
• after camp care & hockey homework
• official First Line Training Center practice jersey
• fun, development, and guaranteed improvement
Register by 2/1 = $340 (SAVE 20%)
Register after 2/1 = $425