Actions and Detail Panel
FLTC Summer Camp - Girl's Week
Mon, 19 Jun 2017, 19:00 – Fri, 20 Oct 2017, 16:00 EDT
Girls Week is designed for girls who are interested in eventually playing Collegiate Hockey and taking their game to the next level.
This camp will focus on the overall betterment of each female player through on-ice practices, off-ice training, and high paced scrimmages.
Girls Week focuses on individual skill, team play, small games, strategy and leadership, and strength training in a challenging yet fun environment.
This camp is designed for players entering Grade’s 7-12 for the 2016-2017 academic school year.
Session 1: 8am-12pm – 36 players/session
Session 2: 1pm-5pm – 36 players/session
• 20 hrs. hockey specific training
• 5:1 player to staff ratio
• 3 hours on ice daily training sessions
• 1 week of Camp = 3 months’ season practice
• extensive player evaluations after camp
• after camp care & hockey homework
• official First Line Training Center practice jersey
• fun, development, and guaranteed improvement
Register by 2/1 = $340 (SAVE 20%)
Register after 2/1 = $425