In recent years many organisations have been moving away from the traditional performance management systems towards performance conversations. GreenLine Conversations is a scientifically based methodology to host conversations more skilfully – even where there is tension. It enables conversations to be more productive, create greater commitment and get better results.
GreenLine enables managers to understand the various dynamic components of conversation which in turn allows them to make more skilful choices. Where Conversations are not handled skilfully, residue is created and residue has a cost.
On completion of this course you will be able to apply the GreenLine principles in your organisation.
- Understand the value of impactful communication on effectiveness
- Be able to identify opportunities to have important conversations at work
- Have learned about the impact that our brains and thinking processes have on the quality of conversation we have in our professional relationships
- Have a clear roadmap of the behaviours needed to conduct excellent performance conversations
- Create enhanced relationships internally and externally – based on understanding others
- Be equipped with a simple, well-researched methodology to interacting with others in a way that minimizes residue while maximising efficiencies
- Have a greater ability to exert a positive influence on others