Introduction to EndNote bibliographic management software for students on the GS530 Graduate Research Information Skills module only. See note below if you are not a student on this module.
Learn how to:
- Search your EndNote library and create groups
- Detect duplicates in your EndNote library
- Create a bibliography using EndNote toolbar in Microsoft Word
- Edit your bibliography and in-text citations
Participants will be ready to start using EndNote to manage the results of their literature searches.
Participants must access the following tutorials and read the corresponding section in the 'Introduction to EndNote X7' guide before attending this workshop:
- Creating a bibliography for publication in EndNote X7
- EndNote X7: The EndNote toolbar in MS Word
- Inserting a citation in MS Word using EndNote X7
- Changing your reference style in EndNote X7
- Deleting a reference from your document
- EndNote X7: Editing your EndNote style
Available at http://www.library.nuigalway.ie/support/training/usefulguides/guidetomanagingyourreferences/endnote/
Rosie Dunne, Research Services Librarian
telephone: 091 495959; extension: 5959
Please note this is one of the workshops in the Researcher Workshop Series which is restricted to students on the GS530 Graduate Research Information Skills module.
Note the other workshops in the series which are open to all research masters and PhD students. And the training events at evenings and on Saturdays are open to everyone also - see http://www.eventbrite.ie/o/james-hardiman-library-378278543 for full list of library training.
If you are a research masters or PhD student and would like to attend a GS530 workshop, please email me at email@example.com and I will do my best to facilitate you at an upcoming workshop.
If you are an undergraduate or taught masters student see http://www.library.nuigalway.ie/support/subjectsupport/ for details of the subject team who can provide your EndNote training.
Date and Time
Library Training Room
National University Of Ireland Galway