INNOVATION IRELAND FORUM: THE FUTURE CREATED HERE
Ireland’s credentials as a world-leading location for technology and software companies is underpinned by a vibrant research and development ecosystem. As the world looks to technological innovation to provide sustainable solutions to the economic challenges of the 21st century, Ireland is well placed to leverage its knowledge ecosystem to become an international test bed for tomorrow’s innovation economy.
The Innovation Ireland Forum will bring together the leaders in the ecosystem and the key stakeholders in government, academia, engineering, technology and investment sectors to help shape the direction of thinking and policy in Ireland.
Silicon Republic will ask how do we amplify the message that Ireland is the the go-to destination for the knowledge that will drive the next economy.
- Bror Salmelin, Innovation Systems, European Commission, DG CONNECT
- Philip Moynagh, Director Low Power Embedded Processors Intel
- Brendan O'Driscoll, CEO and Founder, Soundwave
- Travis Carpico, Country manager, Fidelity Investments
- Mark Ferguson, Director General, Science Foundation Ireland
- Eucharia Meehan, Director, Irish Research Council
- Joan Mulvhill, CEO, IIA
- Ben Hurley, CEO, NDRC
- Prof Brian MacCraith, President, DCU
- John McSweeney, Head of Innovation, ESB
- Chris Bean, Director, UCD Earth Institute
- Peter Finnegan, Director International Relations & Research, Dublin City Council
- Panel chair: Ann O'Dea, CEO and editor-at-large, Silicon Republic
Topics to be addressed include:
- Innovation Ecosystem
- International Collaboration
- Innovation for Sustainability
- Innovation Clusters
- International Test Bed
- Sustainable Economic Models
- Forming Tomorrow’s Talent
- Enabling the ‘Creative Class’
- Intellectual Property
- Business Model Innovation
When & Where
Inspirefest is a truly unique international festival of technology, science, design and the arts, which also happens to place diversity and inclusion at its heart.