Actions and Detail Panel
Kemmy Responsible Business Breakfast
Wed 19 October 2016, 07:00 – 08:30 IST
You are warmly invited to register for a Responsible Business Breakfast networking event to be held with the support of CPA Ireland at the Kemmy Business School, Limerick, on Wednesday 19th October, 2016.
The event addresses two questions: What is a responsible business? and How do you account for that responsibility?
Our speakers on the day are:
- Brendan Jennings, Managing Partner of Deloitte Ireland
- Arnold Smit, Professor in Business in Society at University of Stellenbosch Business School
We are very grateful for the support of CPA Ireland for this breakfast. It is a pivotal event within a week long exploration of the Common Good at Kemmy Business School, connecting two conferences, the GRLI AGM and CSEAR Ireland Conference. They run as follows:
- Sunday 16th - PRME Champions meeting
- Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th - GRLI AGM Learning Journey and project meetings
- Wednesday 19th - Responsible Business Breakfast
and meeting of the National CSR Stakeholders' Forum
- Wednesday 19th to Friday 21st - CSEAR Ireland Conference.
You are most welcome to alsoregister for these wider conferences if they are of interest, by clicking here