Learn how to manage your analytics journey through the programmes:
- Linking HR and business strategies
- Assessing organisational readiness for analytics initiatives
- Building the business case for analytics
- Demonstrating the credibility and value added by HR
- Using analytical insights to improve talent management processes
- Defining the roles, capabilities, and structures required to maximise analytics effectiveness
- HR personnel: generalists, training and development, talent management, organisational development, and workforce planning analysts
- Financial stakeholders wishing to quantify the potential value of their workforces
- Strategic planners seeking to align market and environmental needs with required workforce capability
- IT specialists responsible for implementing the technologies underpinning their organisation’s analytics initiatives
Eugene has more than thirty years’ experience in talent management and analytics including roles in the public sector for the UK Ministry of Defence and the London Fire Brigade as an applied psychologist, and leadership roles in R&D, Product Management and Consultancy for SHL and more recently CEB, the US technology and insight firm, as Chief Science & Analytics Officer. Eugene’s work for clients in the private and public sectors includes optimising recruitment processes, innovating assessment methods and technologies, decision making in crisis situations and improving the return on high-potential programmes. Eugene is an advisor to the CIPD on analytics and to HR technology firms, and is a frequent contributor to events on analytics and talent. He has published in Harvard Business Review, Talent Management, T+D Magazine as well as the main press such as The Times, Financial Times, Forbes and the Wall Street Journal, and in scientific journals and books.
Cancellations MUST be notified in writing.
A cancellation fee of 25% of the full fee will apply to cancellations received up to 14th October 2016. No refund can be made for cancellations received after 14th October. A substitution may be made at any time.
CIPD reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the event or change its associated programme or substitute a speaker. In the event of cancellation, liability is limited to the amount of registration only.
Professional photography and video production may be taking place at the event and these images may be used on future promotional materials for CIPD. Please note that by attending the event, you are giving your consent for your image to be used on any CIPD promotional materials.