Actions and Detail Panel
Lone Worker/Frontline Staff Legal Essentials & Protection plus Havening Tec...
MAX specialise in emPowering staff to minimise conflict and maximise customer relations.
This free event will provide:
- An insight into how you can protect staff most effectively
- An understanding of legal responsibilities for officers of an organisation
- The real potential for harm to staff and how to minimise it
- How to make staff happier at work and remove trauma - including a live demo of Havening Techniques
- A discount voucher for a future Havening Techniques® session or course from MAX
In a fun and supportive atmosphere our founder Mark Wingfield will explain how to emPower your staff and organisation against the corrosive effects of violence and aggression.
- You can also take part in a short practical workshop - see previous comments from MIND and Chelsea FC
- Look at all the things that can be done to minimise exposure and danger
- You learn how to deliver effective boundary setting techniques
- How to emPower your staff with effective stress management techniques
Who is it for?
HR Professionals, Directors, Health and Safety Managers, Operations and Customer Service Managers
This is a great opportunity to hear from a specialist in personal safety how you can quickly and easily protect and motivate your staff, whilst legally protecting your organisation and senior executives at the same time.
Top Tips and Tools to enable you to provide the best duty of care and prevent costly days off from stress/injury or worse.
I can't make this opportunity/ a colleague would like to attend a future event - when and where is it?
See our other events in September and October
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Derby Train Station is very easy to get to and the venue is but a short walk away. Details of how to get to the venue will be provided upon receipt of order. There is also car parking available.
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Please email Mark Wingfield on email@example.com or ring 01332 650599
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you book and pay for one person a different colleague can use the booking - kindly let us know if you would like to make any changes. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or ring 01332 650599
My bosses should get you guys in to review our processes and develop appropriate learning and development actions - what I should tell them?
Get them to come along to this event with you! Have a look at our website www.maxconflictmanagement.com To discuss please contact us on email@example.com or ring 01332 650599.