Sales Have Ended
Sales Have Ended
This Microsoft Excel Advanced training course is designed for candidates who would like to enhance their understanding and knowledge of Excel to an advanced level. It takes participants through the items listed in the course contents to a point where participants can use Microsoft Excel to advanced levels to increase efficiency in their everyday work.
Attendees would need to have a good working knowledge of Excel up to our Intermediate level.
• Using templates.
• Creating Excel templates.
Paste Special Options
• Using Paste Special to add, subtract, multiply & divide.
• Using Paste Special ‘values’.
• Using Paste Special transpose option
• Using a Pivot Table
• Filtering and Sorting Data
• Grouping Data
• Creating and using a pivot table
• Filtering and sorting data within a pivot table
• Automatically grouping data in a pivot table and renaming groups
• Manually grouping data in a pivot table and renaming groups
• One-input data tables
• Two-input data tables
• Combined line and column charts
• Adding a secondary axis to a chart
• Adding a data series to a chart
• Removing a data series from a chart
• Re-positioning chart title
• Re-positioning the chart legend
• Moving and formatting chart data labels
• Modifying chart axis scales
• Formatting an axis to display using commas
• Inserting images into chart columns
• Inserting images to chart bars
• Formatting the chart plot area using a picture
• Formatting the chart area using a picture
Linking & Embedding
• Linking data within a worksheet
• Linking cells between worksheets
• Linking data between workbooks
• Linking data from Excel to Word
• Linking an Excel chart to Word
• Updating, locking and breaking links
Tracking and Reviewing Changes
• Enabling or disabling the ‘track changes’ feature
• Sharing, comparing and merging worksheets
• Scenario Manager
• Scenario summary reports
• Data validation
• Customising a validation input message and error alert
Highlighting invalid data
• Removing data validation
• Tracing precedent cells
• Tracing dependent cells
• Showing all formulas in a worksheet, rather than the resulting values
• Inserting and viewing comments
• Editing and deleting comments
• Showing and hiding comments
Passwords & Security Issues
• Password protecting a workbook
• Removing password protection
• Password protecting cells and worksheets
• Hiding and un-hiding formulas
Automating repetitive data import from external sheets/data sources
• Using Macros
• Assigning a Macro to a Button on the Quick Access Toolbar.
• Deleting Macros
Where can I contact the organiser with any questions?
Contact Sue or Gerard on DD: 061 363 318 M: 086 021 4825 or email email@example.com