Actions and Detail Panel
Mid-West ‘Funding For Business’ Seminar & Showcase
Wed 19 October 2016, 08:00 – 10:00 IST
The Mid-West Region Action Plan for Jobs 2015 – 2017 called for the establishment of an Enterprise Engagement Platform:
“An online platform whereby ‘all organisations/providers of business supports would upload their respective grants, incentive programmes and competitions onto a centralised system.”
This ‘Funding for Business’ Seminar and associated Showcase has been organised by Shannon, Limerick and Ennis Chambers to initiate, in the first instance, this process in an ‘offline’ setting.
The many providers of business funding – public and private sector – will present their offering(s) in an ‘elevator’ pitch format (5-10 mins each) and will also be on hand for 1-2-1 meetings with individual businesses.
Organisations signed up to date include:
- The Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) – Event Sponsors and:
- Their associated on-lender partners: AIB, Bank of Ireland, Finance Ireland Limited, Merrion Fleet Management, Ulster Bank, First Citizen Finance, Bibby Services Limited
- Enterprise Ireland
- IDA Ireland
- Fáilte Ireland
- Local Enterprise Office – Clare
- European Enterprise Network
- InterTrade Ireland
- Clare Local Development Company
- EmployAbility Clare
- Western Development Commission
- Microfinance Ireland
- Credit Review Office
This seminar and showcase is the IDEAL opportunity for anyone in business or considering starting a business to hear at first hand the types of funding available to companies at the varying stages of development.
Registration from 7.30am