Do you wish you could make professional videos on your smartphone for your video marketing or communications, but don't know where to start? Do you want to save money and time making short quality videos for your business? Do you want to learn how to present to camera, and get the insider tips for video stories?
It’s never been more important to use video in your business marketing, and it’s never been easier - thanks to your smartphone.
This one-day intensive workshop provides a practical, hands-on training in smartphone video recording, enabling participants to record a short quality video, edit on their phone and YouTube Editor, and gain the confidence to make their own videos.
The workshop covers:
- Optimising your phone for video recording
- Planning your video stories with our Four-Shot Formula.
- Using a tripod mount and a microphone, and a Dolly (supplied)
- Tips for recording interviews
- How to record inside and outside
- Making best use of your camera’s features
- Presenting to camera (for vloggers)
- Best free and affordable video Apps
- Planning, trimming and assembling video on phone & uploading to Facebook, Twitter & YouTube.
- How to set up and manage a YouTube Channel.
- How to edit in the free YouTube Editor to add logos to your videos.
NUMBERS LIMITED TO SIX, TO ENSURE ONE-TO-ONE TRAINING
REQUIREMENTS: Participants must have an up to date smartphone, and a laptop.
Participants must bring chargers on the day, and create a Gmail account in advance, if they do not have one.
Aileen O'Meara is a TV journalist and producer, and she's been running this practical one-day workshop, full of tips, advice, supplied equipment, and practical hands-on knowledge for 3 years now.
See Aileen's website www.aileenomeara.ie/training for details and FAQs. Testimonials there too.