Dress for Business Success
with Maria Macklin, Colour & Style Image Consultant, House of Colour
House of Colour will show how their clients have achieved more career success following their colour and style training days as they begin to ‘look the part’. As business owners, as well as investing in your business it’s important to also invest in yourself. It’s beneficial to have the right impact - first impressions matter.
This event is completely free for Network Ireland members. Non-Members are welcome to attend one event free before joining. It is a great opportunity to introduce yourself and your business and to network with other members. So come along to the talk at the women’s Network Louth Breakfast Briefing on the 26th of October 2016 to find out more. We look forward to meeting you.
So come along to the talk at the women's only Network Louth Breakfast Briefing on the 23rd of November 2016 to find out more. We look forward to meeting you.
Save This Event
When & Where
Network Ireland Louth
Network Louth provides a forum where women in business, the professions and the arts can exchange business ideas and increase their business contacts. We hold monthly networking events in Co. Louth where a guest speaker is invited to educate, inform and entertain on topics of interest to business women ONLY.
The Network offers members support, friendship and the opportunity to attend regular seminars and workshops on business topics, a forum for networking, learning and exchanging contacts and regular communications on issues and opportunities that may be of interest to them.
Network Louth offers its members:
- Opportunities to make business contacts and learn the technique of Networking
- Opportunities to promote your business through the branch and national websites, ezines, branch and national events
- Mentoring service, which benefits both mentor and mentee
- PR opportunities through highlighting the success of its members in the media
- Representation of women in Business, the Professions and the Arts at a local, national and international level
- Offers an open, inclusive organisation that welcomes women from both the public and private sector, entrepreneurs and employees, professionals and artists in all business and industry areas.
- Network Louth offers members a non-competitive and supportive environment where often business acquaintances become firm personal friends.