Guest speakers on the night will be as follows; (20 -25 mins for Main Speaker i.e. Ann Halloran).
- Website feedback (Q & As for all Guest Speakers)
Online Marketing will be starting of the new season after a lot of background work by volunteers over the summer. This will involve;
- A brief overview about what is to come in months head;
- '5 Steps To Successful Online Business Building' by Ann Halloran.
- Next up we will be giving a summary of the results from the OMiG survey that over 120 respondents filled out with regards to the future of Online Marketing in Galway;
- To finish off the nights presentations we will be giving everyone a quick preview of the new site from Senan and Mark;
- Finalising the night with O&As and we will be looking forward to hearing about what resources will be most useful to you on the new site;
- Please note representatives from Goldepages.ie will be there throughout the night to answer any questions you have on their services.
Each speaker will offer a different insight and perspective into Online Marketing; from starting a business online to website design and optimisation.
We will end the night with the next steps for Online Marketing in Galway - these will be outlined closer to the night and based on feedback from everyone involved.
Look forward to a great night,
Online Marketing in Galway.
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Harbour Hotel Galway - easy to get from everywhere - click here for full details.
Can I update my registration information?
Yes. please go back to your eventbrite registration to do this.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Once you are registered or the event on Tuesday October 30th you can simply check in with one of our volunteers on the night with your name.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes, please just let us know the name of the person or company who oringinally registered.
When & Where
Online Marketing in Galway
Online Marketing in Galway was set up in August of 2011 as a network for local marketers and businesses in the West of Ireland to share knowledge and best practice techniques for marketing and increasing awareness online. From time to time we will announce new and low cost tools that we have come across.