Actions and Detail Panel
Oracle Primavera P6 Advanced Resourcing, October
Thu 13 October 2016, 09:00 – 16:30 IST
This 1-day course provides the student with advanced knowledge of Primavera’s P6 solution. Building off skills learned in the Introductory Course P6-001, the P6-002R course covers Advanced Resourcing techniques such as Resource & Role Analys is; Bucket Planning; Levelling Resources; Settings for Computing Activity & Resource Data and much more. Hands-on workshops enable students to apply skills learned throughout the course.
• Distinguishing between Resources and Roles
• Defining and creating Resource Codes
• Analyse Resource usage using Resource Usage Profile and Resource Usage Spreadsheet
• Assign resource lag and duration to Resource Assignments
• Reviewing Resource over-allocation and running Resource Levelling
• Understanding the settings for computing Resource data
Prerequisite: Course P6-001
Delegate Profile:Planners, Schedulers, Resource Managers, Project Managers and P6 Administrators
Trainer Profile:The course will be delivered by an instructor experienced in using Primavera P6 with practical experience of using the system in the field on live Projects
Course Length:1 day (09.30am till 4.30pm)
Engineers Ireland CPD Units:1 day
Course Price: €495 Euro per person (Includes USB key with course documents and lunch is provided)
• Creating Resources and Roles
• Defining Resource Codes
• Resource and Role Analysis
• Manual Resource Allocation
• Bucket Planning
• Activity Usage Profile And Spread sheet
• Resource Assignments Window
• Levelling Resources
• Settings for Computing Activity And Resource Data
*Appendix Modules are generally not covered during the course but are there as a reference point to students for later on.
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you are unable to attend you can provide the PMIS Team with your colleague's details once you have notified us within 24 hours of the planned training start time.
What is the refund policy?
Please note all cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. 50% of the Training fee is payable where delegates cancel more than 14 days prior to training. Cancellations received in writing within 14 days of training are liable for full fee. No shows will be charged the full fee.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If the name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee please contact a member of the team to confirm correct delegate details as soon as possible.