This course provides hands-on training for Primavera’s P6 Web based solution. Participants will gain background knowledge in the concepts of planning and scheduling. This three-day course leads students through hands-on workshops that create and track an entire project from inception through two progress updates. The course content and workshops use the three basic elements of project management: schedule, resource and costs.
• Create a project with activities and resources
• Calculate a schedule
• Status a schedule with progress
Delegate Profile: Planners, Schedulers, Quantity Surveyors, Engineers, Project Managers, Primavera Administrators
Trainer Profile:The course will be delivered by an instructor experienced in using Primavera P6 with practical experience of using the system in the field on live Projects
Course Length: 3 days (09.30am till 4.00pm)
Engineers Ireland CPD Units: 3 day
Course Price: €1,350 Euro per person (Includes USB key with course documents and lunch is provided)
At the completion of this course the student will be able to:
• Create an EPS for your Projects to reside in the database
• Add a Project to the Project Structure
• Create a Work Breakdown Structure
• Add Activities, Steps and Codes to Activities
• Create Relationships, Schedule a Project and add Constraints
• Customise Layouts, Assign Resources and Costs
• Optimise and Baseline the Schedule, Status the Project
• Analyse the Updated Project and Communicate Project Information
• Introduction to PMIS Ltd. and Oracle|Primavera
• Project Structure, Navigating in P6 Web and Creating a Project.
• Creating a Project, Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), Activity Codes and Calendars
• Adding Activities
• Creating Relationships
• Adding Constraints
• Customising Layouts
• Defining Resources
• Assigning and Analysing Resources and Costs
• Baselining the Project Plan and Project Updating and Control
• Communicating Project Information; Creating customised Layouts/Reports, Project Site
• Tips and Tricks (Export/Import Primavera xer (Project) file)
• Fill-Down Functionality/Work Products & Reference Documents
• Creating a Work Breakdown Structure
• Adding Activities/Creating Relationships
• Viewing Schedule Data
• Assigning & Analysing Resources and Costs
• Updating the Schedule
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
Yes, if you are unable to attend you can provide the PMIS Team with your colleague's details once you have notified us within 24 hours of the planned training start time.
What is the refund policy?
Please note all cancellations must be received in writing to email@example.com. 50% of the Training fee is payable where delegates cancel more than 14 days prior to training. Cancellations received in writing within 14 days of training are liable for full fee. No shows will be charged the full fee.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
If the name on the ticket doesn't match the attendee please contact a member of the team to confirm correct delegate details as soon as possible.